Well, hello there!
My name is Jia! I’m an 18 year old reader and professional binge-watcher of shows and movies. Born in Canada, I was raised in Ireland, before moving back to Canada for school, and I’m hopefully moving back to Ireland for university. The struggle. But County Kerry will always be my home, no matter where I am in the world. I’m currently taking a gap year before uni, so that I could travel around Europe as much as possible. Travelling has always been something I’ve wanted to do, and between you and me, I hope to become a travel blogger or something of the like so that I don’t get stuck in a 9-5, with little-to-no chance of seeing the world. Being stuck in one place for the rest of my life terrifies me, and since I cannot always afford to get up and go to every country I want to see, reading and watching movies/shows has always helped.
Some basic stuff about me:
- Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
- Ilvermorny House: Horned Serpent
- Patrnous: Thestral
- Wand: Pine wood with a Unicorn hair core 10″ and Rigid flexibility
- Favourite movie: Edward Scissorhands
- Favourite series: Harry Potter, duh.
- Favourite stand-alone book: The Outsiders by S.E Hinton
- Favourite show: Supernatural
- Favourite actor: I have so many, but my heart belongs to Ben Barnes.
- Favourite band: Green Day <3 I walk a lonely road…
- Favourite author: The Queen, Joanne K. Rowling
- Favourite season: Autumn
- Favourite animal: Wolves, was it not obvious?
- Favourite place to travel: Europe!
P.S: All my reviews have spoilers!